7 ‘Waste to Wonder’ Theme Park
One of the most significant and amazing reality about this park is that you will see 7 miracles of the world – “Wate to wonder”. Indeed these 7 marvels of the world are comprised of mechanical waste and other waste material like piece metal, disposed of automobile parts, obtained from the landfills of the city. Thusly squander material is utilized into a decent structure. That is the reason this park turns into a fascination point for everybody and yes it is one of a kind in itself. The recreation center appears as though a little island created in the blocked environmental factors of the Sarai Kale Khan Inter-State Bus Terminus and Outer Ring Road. It will give a lift to the ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ and will move forward towards changing waste to riches.
South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) has introduced sunlight based trees and housetop boards that will produce 50 KW powers. What’s more, the overflow force will be offered to the force dispersion organizations to acquire income. Do you realize that the recreation center has been built inside a half year’s time? In the improvement of the recreation center around 150 tons of scrap, 5 craftsmen, 7 supporting specialists, 70 welders and partners have been utilized. As indicated by SDMC the recreation center worked at an expense of Rs 7.5 crore and will work from 11 AM to 11 PM.
7 ‘Waste to Wonder’ amusement park: Features and Facts
The amusement park comprises of 7 miracles of the world as referenced over that is it has imitations of Taj Mahal, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Great Pyramid of Giza, Eiffel Tower of Paris, Christ the Redeemer Statue of Rio De Janeiro, the Statue of Liberty of the United States of America and Rome’s Colosseum.
1. Reproduction of USA’s Statue of Liberty
Platform has been made utilizing old heaps, metal railings and edges which give a look of blocks, roundabout rings are made by utilizing vehicle edges. In her left hand, Roman freedom goddess holds a tablet cut from a MCD seat and metal sheets. In her correct hand she holds a light made up of old bicycle and its chain. Also, her hairs are made utilizing cycle chains.
2. Brazil’s Christ the Redeemer
From seats square funnels are utilized to make the platform. To make the lower some portion of the sculpture dress electric shafts have been put vertically. Moto bicycle anchors are utilized to make hair and motor parts for hands.
3. Replica of Paris Eiffel Tower
It is 70 feet tall and made up of fashioned iron cross-section and a lot more vehicle squanders like trucks, grip plates, C channels and so on. The three stories of the copy were made independently and amassed with the assistance of a crane.
4. Reproduction of Taj Mahal
This wonderful structure of Taj Mahal has been created utilizing 1600 cycle rings, electric post pipes, old skillet, leave seats, swings, truck springs, sheets and so on. What’s more, the arches have been made by utilizing 2 channels, truck sheets have been utilized to make mind boggling plan, window, and door jamb by utilizing seats.
5.Replica of World’s Largest Amphitheater Colosseum from Rome
The biggest stone amphitheater called Colosseum which was created around 70-72 A.D by the Emperor Vespasian of the Flavian administration. Squanders that are utilized to produce it are electric posts, metal railings, seat, car save parts and so forth. Vehicle wheels are additionally used to make curves.
6. Imitation of Leaning Tower of Pisa
It was developed in twelfth century. The reproduction comprises of around 211 curves spread out in eight stories which have been manufactured from cycle edge, jewel plans in the middle of the curves that are produced using metal sheets and funnels to resemble a column.
7. Imitation of Egypt’s Pyramid of Giza
Do you realize that the Great Pyramid of Giza is the most seasoned of the seven miracles of the old world? Around 110 layer structure has been produced by utilizing 10,800 feet scrap points gauging 10-12 tons.
Fascinating facts about the “Waste to Wonder”
– Almost 150 tons of scrap was utilized to create and assemble the figures in the recreation center. Out of 150 tons, 90 tons was modern waste and garbage vehicle parts.
– In the 5 sections of land of land territory this park is fabricated and nearest metro station to the recreation center would be the Hazrat Nizamuddin station on the pink line of Delhi Metro.
– The section charge is free for kids underneath 3 years old and senior resident over 65 years old. For 3 to 12 years the passage expense is Rs 25 and for grown-ups the section charge is Rs 50. Passage is free for MCD school understudies.
– It is an eco-accommodating park. It comprises of 3 windmills (worth 1 KW), 3 sun powered trees (worth 5 KW) and housetop sun oriented board of 10 KW. Along these lines, SDMC has made this amusement park independent for running on its sustainable power source.
– Online ticket booking isn’t accessible. Additionally, the recreation center has stopping office for the individuals who visit with their own movement.
Along these lines, presently you may have come to think about the ‘Misuse of Wonder Park’ which comprises of the imitation of 7 Wonders of the World made up of waste material.