Seven Must-Visit Café’s in Delhi for Movie Freaks
Movies and television shows are the hub of our fantasy and desires. Who wouldn’t want to live like them for once? Be it Harry Potter or Games of Thrones to FRIENDS, Delhi has something for everyone.
Here are seven best café’s or food junctions in Delhi and NCR for fantasy freaks:
- What a comic show- this café is best for people who are interested in comic reading. From funny posters to comic coasters, one can explore a wide range of comic fantasies.
Visit at- C-21, 2nd Floor, SDA Market
- The Westeros- if you are a huge fan of Games of Thrones, then this café is pure bliss for you. The whole interior reminds of the iconic TV show, from iron rods to metal thrones. Everything is fantastic.
Visit at- O14, Veer Savarkar Marg, Block O, Central Market, Lajpat Nagar 2
- Central Perk- now this café is one of my most favorite, as it is themed after the great show F.R.I.E.N.D.S. The whole place is full of friend’s posters and wall paintings. A must-visit site if you are a great fan of the series.
Visit at- 2510, 1st Floor, Hudson Lane, GTB Nagar
- Café platform nine and three-quarters – it isn’t hard to guess what theme this café is holding. All the Potterheads out there, this is the Harry Potter-themed restaurant. If you have a desire of once-living a wizard world, then don’t wait and rush to this place. It’s a fantastic café with a wizard world interior.
Visit at- DDA Market, Satyam Enclave, Near Sukhdev College, Vivek Vihar.
Interested in Bollywood? Check this out-
- Garam Dharam- this restaurant gives us Dhaba like feeling with all Indian servings in Hollywood style. Dharam Ji and Dreamgirl purely inspire the Dhaba. The interior is full of 90’s movies feel, from old wall movie paintings to several different props like 90’s jeep. It is a must-visit place for Dharam Ji fans.
Visit at- J-2/12, BK Dutt Market, Rajouri Garden
- Hero no.1- this place is solely for Govinda’s fans. The name itself is driven from one of the best Govinda movies- ‘hero no.1’. They even have several drinks named after Govinda.
Visit at- to A-19, Vishal Enclave, Rajouri Garden
- Mumbai Matinee- this café is filled with movies of bygone era feels. Even the menu here features a few glimpses of movie stills that make the experience all the more enjoyable.
Visit at- 4-A, 2nd Floor, Opposite Tohfe Wala Gumbad, Shahpur Jat.